- Mild emotional and/or behavioral problems
- Must be able to function in public school, with or without IEP
- No current alcohol or drug dependency
- No history of sexual offending behavior or sexual perpetration
- No active suicidal or homicidal threats, ideation or behavior. If previous history, medical and psychiatric documentation will be reviewed
- Average length of stay is 9-24 months
- Exceptions to these may be made on a case by case basis
- We accept both Private Placement and Alabama DHR Referral (Foster Care)
- Not pregnant
At this time we are not accepting any placements.
- Contact Haddie’s at 334-744-9680 or via email at email@example.com
- Complete the Resident Application (Private Placement)
- Complete the Resident Application (DHR Referral)
- Private Placement:
- Interview as a family with staff (must bring all needed paperwork: completed resident application, school records, medical information, behavior record, birth certificate, social security card, and insurance cards).
- DHR Referral:
- Interview with DHR worker and resident (must bring all needed paperwork: completed resident application, school records, medical information, behavior record, birth certificate, social security care, and insurance cards).
- If, after initial interview, family/DHR and staff want to proceed we will do a pre-placement trial run. This usually lasts about a week to determine if we feel like we can help the child and the family is comfortable with them staying. We will complete the remainder of paperwork at this time.
- Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis